What's new

Merry Christmas, I'll be signing off

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope everyone has a great Christmas with family and friends. I plan to. Wife says she doesn't want me on that D..... Phone all weekend so after tonight I'm signing off till Monday. She right as usual. Happy holidays to all!!

HH RN
 
Back at you rn, enjoy the family time.
 
Happy wife, happy life. Have a Merry Christmas, everybody.
 
supposed to be 50's here sunday and monday, may get that 12th ring yet!
 
Good plan relic nut.......
Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all the good people here at TreasureNet................
 
Merry Christmas. she's right.... modern tech. has us glued to phones and computor's ... Monday, back to treasure net, to see the goodies everyone else found, because I'm
still snowed in......
 
Merry Christmas to you too. My life in the winter is mindless indoor activities, so I'll be here and on the net after the family stuff is done.
 
I sign off when I a mat home but unfortunately I will be working Christmas Eve and Christmas night shift. 5 PM to 5 AM for the next 4 days!! But at least I get to go home after my shift. I just think of our military over seas that cant go home yet. Merry Christmas everyone!!
 
Merry Christmas to all, you have to do what you have to do.
Having no small kids home & the family gathering Christmas Eve....I have hopes of actually getting out to detect Christmas Day....hopefully, we will see!
 

santa.gif

santa_dancing.gif
christmas_tree.gif
santa_dancing_right.gif

merry_christmas_large.gif

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom