What's new

Merry Christmas post with video and some nice finds !

PEles

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
565
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's some of the finds I've made in the lowcountry of South Carolina with a little Christmas touch. I hope you enjoy viewing them, because I sure enjoyed digging it all up ;D Merry Christmas !

Laszlo

 
Upvote 0
Pretty impressive :icon_thumright: How many years did it take to accumulate all that?
 
Real nice collection! :thumbsup: Merry Christmas!
 
a truly stunning collection that allot of us can only dream about an wish ours will someday be as impressive as yours .Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful treasures with us my friend .

:icon_thumleft:HH Tank
 
Blind Squirrel said:
Pretty impressive :icon_thumright: How many years did it take to accumulate all that?


Thanks ,over 20 but that's just a portion of it I've found a good bit more. I'm fortunate to have started many years ago and live in a state & area with so much history ;D

Laszlo
 
Merry Christmas there LP!! Those are some great relics bro!! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom