What's new

Message for Bigscoop and Worthy

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi,

I am just wondering if you received my reply e-mails that I sent to you.

When I click on "Sent Messages" to see if they were sent, I get a message that "0 messages" were sent...maybe I have some settings wrong.

Please let me know if you have received my replies

Thank you,

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
I have the same problem....no history of sent messages? Sending you a PM...
 
I wish you luck.
 
Lorraine & bigscoop, you must save your PMs. Scroll down below the "Submit Message" button to...

Additional Options

Miscellaneous Options:
  • Request a read receipt for this messageAllows you to see when the message is read by its recipients.
  • Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.
 
Thank you, RR..much appreciated.

I should have noticed that option :-\

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
lorraine , got your message o.k. thanks for the input. the cleaner i use is electrolysis made from a phone charger. will try the washing soda and try that thanks again .HH steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom