What's new

Messed up

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some of these w/o your input. (Not sure if you stopped or I just ran out of sending room). Anywho I'm thinking only good one is the last and really sorry but I don't think Pelt Liberty nor green zebra IMG_9646.webpIMG_9647.webpIMG_9648.webpIMG_9649.webp. Your thots?
 
I agree with green zebra. I like the superboy. The left one is odd, but it does look like a folded liberty. Nice group!
Not sure what you mean about maybe I stopped?
 
I agree with green zebra. I like the superboy. The left one is odd, but it does look like a folded liberty. Nice group!
Not sure what you mean about maybe I stopped?

Do you mean you agree it is a green zebra or that you agree with me and it isn't???? LOL - it is about 2 a.m. and my brain is befuddled!!
 
I agree that it's the right name for it. What about it makes you question it?
 
I agree that it's the right name for it. What about it makes you question it?

I think it is because of its narrow ribbons as compared to the black and red ones I have. Altho it is similar to my other green zebra and the blue ones. They look like a different "breed" I guess!
 
Yeah, I don't think peltier was trying to make them all appear to be part of one family. They were just marbles back then and now collectors are grouping them together with these names and since someone named them all the same thing differentiated only by the color, it gives the false impression that they should all be the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom