Met up with fistfulladirt this a.m. He kicked my butt!!

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)

Attachments

• 082210.jpg
    082210.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 0822101.jpg
    0822101.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 213
Hey Jim, there's a first time for everything. Just getting even after all those other times out, lol! That is one nice greenie you got today. ffd

Congrats on the nice Indian and key date Wheat! :icon_thumleft: Glad you guys got out. Looks like you had a good day.

Getting up There I was out 6.5 Hours today!!!! I will pay for it tommorrow!!! O well I had fun!!! Chug

To make finds like that I would'nt mind getting beat every time out.

No need to fight guys! :laughing7:
Glad you found some keepers!

haha....payback for all the times you spanked him probably! nice greenie IH there, loved those pictures you posted too of that place!

You did great Jim :thumbsup: the Indian is choice and that 1912D wheat ain't nothin to shake a stick at either. My brother and I go back and forth like that also. I'll never forget a hunt last summer where he found a keydate barber half and two seated quarters in the same hole and I got zip, you just never know what you're gonna dig.

Giant056 said:
You did great Jim :thumbsup: the Indian is choice and that 1912D wheat ain't nothin to shake a stick at either. My brother and I go back and forth like that also. I'll never forget a hunt last summer where he found a keydate barber half and two seated quarters in the same hole and I got zip, you just never know what you're gonna dig.

I am competitive like that. Shouldn't be but I am. Makes it fun for me. Probably why I detect on my own most of the time. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back