What's new

Metal buckle.... ornamental???

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lillian, Alabama, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this last week at the lake and I sure would like to know what it is. It is probably made out of pot metal. It is one solid piece, including what looks to be part of the belt. Maybe it could be an ornamental buckle??? It says ACCURATE on the back and the number 5392. Any guess would be helpful and appreciated.

DANGLANGLEY
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6786.webp
    IMG_6786.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_6786.webp
    IMG_6786.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_6793.webp
    IMG_6793.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_6795.webp
    IMG_6795.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 270
I remember an odd belt buckle in the '80s that
the buckle was actually a cast of a belt and buckle
made of metal, but I don't get the numbers on yours.
 
Upvote 0
didn't some of the earlier cars have decorative buckles & straps across the hoods and trunks?
 
Upvote 0
dozer dan said:
didn't some of the earlier cars have decorative buckles & straps across the hoods and trunks?

That was my first thought - travel trunk faux buckle.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the input. Great information too. it sure is good to have a place to post those finds that make you scratch your head, lol...

DANGLANGLEY
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom