Cutaplug Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2013 Messages 46 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Just released the first comic in a new metal detecting comic series I'm doing. Let me know what you guys think =)
Just released the first comic in a new metal detecting comic series I'm doing. Let me know what you guys think =)
GA_Boy Bronze Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,437 Reaction score 1,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Jefferson, Ga Detector(s) used BH LRP 1265X, GoldBug II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2016 #2 NICE, I enjoy comics. Marvin
Cutaplug Jr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2013 Messages 46 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2016 Thread Owner #3 GA_Boy said: NICE, I enjoy comics. Marvin Click to expand... Thanks! More to come soon =)
SeabeeRon Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,541 Reaction score 2,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA. Detector(s) used ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2016 #4 Good stuff!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,799 Golden Thread 0 Jan 26, 2016 #5 Cutaplug said: Just released the first comic in a new metal detecting comic series I'm doing. Let me know what you guys think =) View attachment 1264658 Click to expand... Now if your going to use my picture, I want royalties.... Nice job.....
Cutaplug said: Just released the first comic in a new metal detecting comic series I'm doing. Let me know what you guys think =) View attachment 1264658 Click to expand... Now if your going to use my picture, I want royalties.... Nice job.....
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 26, 2016 #6 are you planning to have cheerleaders in it? or at least swimsuit models?
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 26, 2016 #7 Can we see a few pages?
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2016 #8 Being that one of my many collections is Comics, I like the idea. I would be interested in getting a signed copy.....
Being that one of my many collections is Comics, I like the idea. I would be interested in getting a signed copy.....