What's new

Metal detecting in North Mississippi clubs or individuals

bandaid

Greenie
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
My name is Larry and I am looking for anyone interested in metal detecting in North Mississippi. I live in Columbus and just got into detecting. My email is cross7medic@yahoo.com
 
Hi Larry, I'm Tom. Just got a detector for my birthday early this month and am lookin g for someone to go hunting with. not too sure how far away you are, but I live in New Albany MS. about 50 minutes from the Tennessee state line on Interstate 78. If you want to go hunting sometime, feel free to give me a ring and perhaps we could find a location in the middle somewhere to learn and hone skills. I have been out hunting once, didnt find anything. I'm not going to get discouraged since i know it involves a lot of trial and error, and this is something i have been wanting to do my entire life. You can either call me or reply to the email i will be sending you.
Hope to hear from you Larry,
Good Hunting,
Tom
 
Well, it might help if I give you my number. 662-316-2423
 
Byhalia Ms. here. My wife and I are going out for the 1st time today with our new detectors.
 
I am new to the area and looking to get a detector and get into the hobby. I live in Caledonia and would love to meet up with someone and learn about the hobby ie. tips, tricks, methods and research. Send me a message to my inbox or K4KLB at yahoo dot com
 
I too live in columbus, have been metal detecting for about 2 weeks now and this is my best find so far. I would like to know the older places that people are allowed to MD. My email is jbm367@msstate.edu

image-2733431758.webp
 
I am from Tupelo and I just got my metal detector this week. I'm green to this hobby. I'm looking for others in the area hunting and any groups/clubs in North Mississippi.
 
I wish somebody would organize a club for North Mississippi 8-)
 
Im in olive branch too. Looking for others to metal detect with in the surrounding areas. Love civil war and slave sites. Contact me at teazer3595@gmail.com. thanks
 
Metal detecting

Just looking for buddy to md with
 
I just got a Ace 400, here in Independance MS, Tate county. i know this is an old thread but Im looking for some other locals to hunt with, my number 662 654 seven 5 one seven. Call or text Thanks Terry
 
Hi my name is neeka, i live in Southaven, i know a few places we can try our metal dectors on, their are a few ghost not far from Southaven Mississippi and a few old abandoned plantations we can try if anyone is interested. Im going hunting tomorrow, for the first time with my uncle Joe. You all are welcome to come. Just hit me up tomorrow my cell 239-362-6737. I strongly agree we should start a northern mississippi club.
 
Hi my name is neeka, i live in Southaven. ---- . I strongly agree we should start a northern mississippi club.

There is a group based out of Memphis that encompasses North Mississippi, has a Facebook page, and monthly meetings there in Memphis. We also have a group based out of Hattiesburg with a few members in North Mississippi and West Tennessee. I've included links to their Facebook Groups below.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1720412664855981&ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749848558513154&ref=br_rs
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom