excav Jr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2011 Messages 43 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location northwest coast of ohio Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 21, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Ho Chi Minh National Park
dirtdigginfool Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 3,580 Reaction score 4,842 Golden Thread 0 Location south central ohio Detector(s) used At Pro At Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2018 #2 Whoa....Definitely NOT something I'd like to dig up...and I think the wife might frown on it being shoved into the display case...Cool picture, makes you wonder just how many of these were planted, and how many are still hiding..Ddf.
Whoa....Definitely NOT something I'd like to dig up...and I think the wife might frown on it being shoved into the display case...Cool picture, makes you wonder just how many of these were planted, and how many are still hiding..Ddf.