nuggetnoggin

Jul 8, 2010
somewhere in NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Fisher F70, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Nope, you're still in one piece. :tongue3: Cool finds though, I enjoy your videos as well so keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

JW15 said:
Nope, you're still in one piece. :tongue3: Cool finds though, I enjoy your videos as well so keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
LOL, i'm glad i am. thanks for watching.

Cool video (great camera BTW!) :thumbsup:

What's the most interesting thing you've found at that training camp?

HH,
Brian

Another good vid :icon_thumleft: one of these days your going to dig something old that will blow the socks off everyone Keep diggin :thumbsup: Jim

Nice video, BUT, I wish you would wear gloves when you are digging in the ground with your hands, sorry, cant stop being a grandfather, lol

Chocadog said:
Nice video, BUT, I wish you would wear gloves when you are digging in the ground with your hands, sorry, cant stop being a grandfather, lol
well i had some gloves but i lost them and my hand shovel got stolen.

Great video. I about peed myself when your Dad yelled "BOOM" while you were digging up that land mine. Hilarious! :laughing9:
How do you like that shovel? Looks like it sliced right through that big root. :thumbsup:
Keep up the great vids.
-MM-

ModernMiner said:
Great video. I about peed myself when your Dad yelled "BOOM" while you were digging up that land mine. Hilarious! :laughing9:
How do you like that shovel? Looks like it sliced right through that big root. :thumbsup:
Keep up the great vids.
-MM-
NICE NC Buckle did you find it, anyway yea that shovel is the best for diggin relics in the fields and woods. it's "The Raven" from predator tools .com.

nuggetnoggin said:
ModernMiner said:
Keep up the great vids.
-MM-
NICE NC Buckle did you find it, anyway yea that shovel is the best for diggin relics in the fields and woods. it's "The Raven" from predator tools .com.

Yeah, I dug it two years ago here in NC.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,229330.html

My best find so far. :thumbsup:
-MM-

nice vid!!!!! MR TUFF

ModernMiner said:
nuggetnoggin said:
ModernMiner said:
Keep up the great vids.
-MM-

Yeah, I dug it two years ago here in NC.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,229330.html

My best find so far. :thumbsup:
-MM-
Nice, i dug a CS tongue here back in august of 2010. found in NC too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back