What's new

Metal detecting newb long island ny

Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Northport long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab go pro 40
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey I'm a new metal detectorist looking for good spots to hunt and like minded pl to hunt with. I'm from long island NY East Northport . I've Ben hunting the beach by me. If anyone is looking for someone to hunt with mso me thanks.
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome from across the Sound, in White Plains. :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome mate and good luck.
 
Welcome to metal detecting and the forum! Happy hunting
 
I'm new to MDing too. I grew up in Greenlawn but now live in CT. My detector should arrive Friday. I can't wait. Good luck to you
 
long island has tons of history, some of my best finds are from there. Find a permission and go to town.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom