I C THE LITE
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I was detecting in Lake Michigan today (water temp was 50 degrees) when a man walks up to me a hands me a dollar bill. I proceeded to tell him that I had not lost it. He says "I know but I figured you could use it". I told him that I was not poor but he replied that I could use it more than him. I laughed, thanked him and told him that my truck was getting old. He laughed and walked away.
I've had plenty of coins and dollars sent to me because no one understands what I'm up to. LOL Just don't be surprised when people pelt ya with pennies (or better) combing the side walks. Ignorance is bliss. Never to proud to stoop for a penny. Swing on mate!
Besides, our wealth is stored in the passion we have for detecting!
Later an archeologist relative had one and I realized that they weren't used only by alkies and panhandlers.









