What's new

Metal Detecting Spies!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call me paranoid if you like, but seeing is believing. This morning I walked outside to see the Goodyear blimp passing by overhead and right away I'm thinking, “Metal detecting spies!” Find a little treasure and suddenly there are spies everywhere. Think not, think again. It only grew worse once I arrived at the beach.

spi1.webp



They don't look like spies but they are, and how do I know this..... “they avoided making any direct eye contact with me.” Just exactly what two spies would do. “Spies!” I'm sure of it.



spi6.webp



Then I saw this guy making the call to let his “director” know that “the subject” had “made them.” Are you kidding, I could see those classic dark sunglasses over his eyes even though he was trying to hide them from my view.


spi7.webpspi5.webpspi4.webpspi3.webp



And then suddenly a Sheriff's boat off shore, a Coastguard helicopter in the sky, a “military” plane high in the sky, and finally a couple of “drones” that were cleverly created to look like cruising pelicans. Be careful out there, my friends. The metal detecting spies are everywhere! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Hey bigscoop!! You might consider a big dose of Seroquel to help relax your Brain waves!! Sounds as if you might have been out in the sun toooo long!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Hey bigscoop!! You might consider a big dose of Seroquel to help relax your Brain waves!! Sounds as if you might have been out in the sun toooo long!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
the question is are you paranoid enough?!Verde is Trying to drug you , to get the exact location of those blondes ,
 
Thank God they weren't wearing trench coats and fedora hats. LOl. OBN, I like the sharks. When I used to work in the oil field, I could just imagine them putting on their dinner napkins and waiting on the helicopter to crash or the supply boat to sink. Saw some big sharks and gators in the late 70's and early 80's.
 
Did anyone ever think that they might be disguised as metal detector people. Spy swingers or swinger spies. Damit Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom