What's new

Metal Detecting t-shirts

BaileyLBC

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! Anyone interested in a metal detecting shirt? I own a screen print shop and print fun shirts after the staff goes home every now and again for fun. Happy to print any design / saying you can come up with. . Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • iheart detect mock.webp
    iheart detect mock.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 250
  • do in dirt mock.webp
    do in dirt mock.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 236
  • hate pull tabs mock.webp
    hate pull tabs mock.webp
    18 KB · Views: 652
Last edited by a moderator:
I think that first T shirt is out of line on Tnet …The mods will probably remove it ..and i don't blame them..
 
Let's enforce the Charter Member rule..
 
You should make a shirt with just a pulltab pic. And get a charter membership
 
Looks like he changed the first t shirt with the unfit word on it why he put it up in the first place i do not know this is sort of a family site… even tho a treasure site….
 
OH & I agree with Keppy

the first design is Offensive :thumbsup:


I think that first T shirt is out of line on Tnet …The mods will probably remove it ..and i don't blame them..
 
We look weird enough. Nic the shirts.
 
Looks like he changed the first t shirt with the unfit word on it why he put it up in the first place i do not know this is sort of a family site… even tho a treasure site….

I find anything with I "HEART" Offensive so my opinion stands :unhappysmiley:
 
I find anything with I "HEART" Offensive so my opinion stands :unhappysmiley:
>> Well you know that first t shirt he put up it was not the heart that was offensive it was the big word on the t shirt That started with … F____ and rhyme's with ..Truck...
 
This is my T-shirt..
 

Attachments

  • hasslijn.webp
    hasslijn.webp
    382.9 KB · Views: 247
I don't think he wants to sell t shirts here that bad for he did not get a charter membership..That $20.00 pays for a lot of viewers..And could be sales..
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom