Metal detector and the heat

In Texas , I wouldnt do it...Im guilty of leaving my (old) AT PRO in the car in the back, and noticed that the screen started separating and ultimately leaked. I have a CTX now, so that thing will go between me and the wifey every night :)
Good luck with your CTX, I just picked up one last week... So far highly impressed....

Good luck with your CTX, I just picked up one last week... So far highly impressed....

Yea, I got my hunting partner out looking for the better o-rings now....which wasnt as easy as i thought they would be to find.

this was the only place I could find them..just not sure the quality of them

79X2.5 Oring 79mm ID X 2.5mm CS NBR Nitrile Acrylonitrile Butadiene IRHD 70 Black O ring O ring Sealing Rubber -in Seals from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Yea, I got my hunting partner out looking for the better o-rings now....which wasnt as easy as i thought they would be to find.

this was the only place I could find them..just not sure the quality of them

79X2.5 Oring 79mm ID X 2.5mm CS NBR Nitrile Acrylonitrile Butadiene IRHD 70 Black O ring O ring Sealing Rubber -in Seals from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Mine are going to be replaced as well. Going to change out all gaskets on mine as well.

I have several Minelab battery pods where the plastic is all weather checked. One looks like there is moisture in. Hot Truck ????
I bought a new one for this year. Others are back ups' for the marathon outing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back