What's new

Metal Detector Dealers in Connecticut.

Drudge

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
180
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a new metal detector preferably the Minelab Sovereign. Any dealers in CT carry this model. Im even willing to travel to Mass. or NY, thx.
 
Try TC metal detectors. They are in Windsor and sell them.
 
Tony is actually in Granby now but you can still get ahold of him at the same number i believe , he's a good guy too.
 
Hmm...when did he move? He is a really nice guy!!!
 
Thank you gents and thank you lafatlife for the PM.
 
this was posted on another forum from Tony at T.C.Metal detectors .



" Hi everyone. I just wanted you all to know that if you are finding it difficult to contact me at my business number I have two other numbers to call. I am still in the process of setting up my new shop and moving. Its been busy and trying to juggle a few things.
If you do not get me at my 860-623-1153 number, PLEASE call my cell phone at 860-916-2506 or my new place at 860-844-1218. ALL calls will be returned I assure you. Also, we are currently finally getting in back ordered items such as scoops and diggers as well as a few other items that have benn difficult lately to restock. I appreciate your paitience. THANK YOU !!!! "
__________________
TonyinCT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom