What's new

Metal Detector Rain Dust Covers - New Here, But Established WORLDWIDE!

Cscorp

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have been selling our hand made matel detector covers online for over 3 years with STELLAR feedback.

Check out our Feedback here:

Metal Detector Cover Feedback
 
I got my Etrac covers from you last year, and every picture you still see of it here on the forums has them on. Thanks! Highly recommended!
 
I can't say anything about the quality of material or workmanship. He told me he would ship in two days before I paid on eBay. it will be a week I've been waiting tomorrow. I paid when he said it would be shipped in 2 days.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
I contacted this guy yet again today about shipping my order. I purchased the 3 piece set on eBay from this guy last Saturday he told me back then it would ship in 2 days. contacted him again on Thursday said he would ship it Friday or Saturday. Contacted him today said he would ship it on Tuesday. It shows he has 102 available to ship. This guy is full of excuses. I would recommend to look elsewhere for a rain and dust set. If anybody knows of another vendor who may sell a good 3 piece rain/dust cover set for the e-trac could you post here to let me know.
Thanks
 
Contacted the guy yesterday, Said he shipped. I had to choose a different color if I wanted it shipped. WOW....... what a way to run a business.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom