What's new

Metal Detectors

Rip N Lips

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ionia County Traveling Yooper
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro,Pro Pointer, Gold (AU) Highbanker,Long Tom, Dredge,many pans,Scuba Treasure hunting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have taken our hunting to down underwater. I have a AT Pro works great tops out at 10ft deep. We're looking to go deeper. Whats the best bang for the buck. I like the Multi tones.
 
Best bang for the buck is a Tesoro Sand Shark at $600.00 good to 200' in depth. Of course, if you want discrimination, then you have to spend another $700 - $900 to get a Multi-freq.
 
I use a Minelab Excaliber and like it a lot. It is the only one I have used diving so can't really compare it to anything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom