M mburnsgps Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 159 Reaction score 178 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Invenio Pro, Whites V3i, Nokta Simplex, Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2018 #1 I need help identifying this item I found detecting. Here is what I know: 3 3/4" L X 1 1/4" W X " H STAMPED "A 101" ON INSIDE OR 101A ON OUTSIDE THE METAL APPEARS TO BE A THICK ALUMINUM MAYBE THE INSIDE IS BEVELED THANKS MIKE Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
I need help identifying this item I found detecting. Here is what I know: 3 3/4" L X 1 1/4" W X " H STAMPED "A 101" ON INSIDE OR 101A ON OUTSIDE THE METAL APPEARS TO BE A THICK ALUMINUM MAYBE THE INSIDE IS BEVELED THANKS MIKE
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 10, 2018 #2 Looks like it may have been a drip pan for something. Upvote 0