What's new

Metal object?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
What could this be? Registered on my detector as metal. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0820.webp
    IMG_0820.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0821.webp
    IMG_0821.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0822.webp
    IMG_0822.webp
    22 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0823.webp
    IMG_0823.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 269
If it has a bit of weight to it I'd say it's a piece of melted solder if it is very light I'd say melted aluminum
 
Upvote 0
It is heavy, so I assume it is solder. :-\
 
Upvote 0
That's what it looks like to me but if you find out differently feel free to tell me I was wrong. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Will do. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Almost got the shape of a cufflink button :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom