What's new

Metal pipe piece.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Seems to have some wood stuck in one side. There is a seem running down the entire length. Any guesses? ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1630.webp
    IMG_1630.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_1631.webp
    IMG_1631.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_1632.webp
    IMG_1632.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_1633.webp
    IMG_1633.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 527
Garabaldi said:
Johnnyi, the site I found this is the same one that I found the ramrod clip. I took some more images and the side with the wood has been cut. i am assuming this because the end is at an angle. You can see it in the images. The side that has no wood is not at an angle. :dontknow:

Garibaldi, I was wrong. I was under the impression that wood ran the entire length. I agree with others that this is a ferrule to what could be off any number of things , but probably not part of a ramrod.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom