jdsarasin8194 Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Mar 20, 2010 #1 I dug this today and it looks like a piece of an old style dinner plate or something because of the lip it has around the one edge. Can anyone tell me what this is or is a piece of? Attachments pl8_1.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 255 pl8_2.webp 19.5 KB · Views: 219 pl8_3.webp 12.9 KB · Views: 224
I dug this today and it looks like a piece of an old style dinner plate or something because of the lip it has around the one edge. Can anyone tell me what this is or is a piece of?
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Mar 20, 2010 #2 stove lid? Upvote 0
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #3 I do like optimists , being one myself and as much as an ID is a big ask, I agree with Gypsy Heart, part of a griddle. Cheers, Mike Upvote 0
I do like optimists , being one myself and as much as an ID is a big ask, I agree with Gypsy Heart, part of a griddle. Cheers, Mike