What's new

Metal point or needle?

bblaha

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
157
Golden Thread
0
Got permission to hunt on some land owned by a farmer now, there was a known battle between native Americans and settlers during the 1700's here. After finding some broken points I found this, the bottom has a round ball with a groove above it like it should be secured to something, what do you guys think
 

Attachments

  • image-3523838917.webp
    image-3523838917.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0
I think that could be a million different things from a cotter pin from farm equipment to a piece of almost anything. Why not post the broken points?
 
Maybe a really rusted nail. Like Gator said, could be a million different things.


Yeah, show the points!
 
horseshoe nail
 
Yeah Brett, got to go with the fellas on this one. Looks like a rusted old cut nail to me. Throw it where no one will have to get a tetanus shot. Better luck next time bro!
 
I'm in a drought lol. Haven't found anything good lately, im seeing things!
 
bblaha said:
I'm in a drought lol. Haven't found anything good lately, im seeing things!

I know that feeling. Bad feeling. When you get back on track, you will find a great piece!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom