Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Thanks Big Boy Hobbies) Makro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Popped in today to meet Dennis at the MetalDetectors.com store in Rockland, MA

What a great guy!! I felt like I had been a regular customer for 10 years as soon as I walked in the door. I HIGHLY recommend stopping in and chatting or checking out the website for any of your MD'ING needs. He has plenty of everything in stock and I will be stopping by again to pick up some more things!

Thanks DENNIS!!

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What a great guy!! I felt like I had been a regular customer for 10 years as soon as I walked in the door. I HIGHLY recommend stopping in and chatting or checking out the website for any of your MD'ING needs. He has plenty of everything in stock and I will be stopping by again to pick up some more things!

Thanks DENNIS!!

Beepbeep13 ,
Thanks for stopping by, As we discussed, The 26 MD (Demos) that I have at the store you will be able to try out in the field. Like you said, you just bought a AT Pro but it would be nice to see how the CTX 3030 works. This spring when I go on a group hunt; you and your father are welcome to join. You also live close, so during the week stop by. i like to do 2 hrs of MetalDetecting after work.

Also, great job cleaning that button, i never seen one like that before, have you ever posted a picture on TN. I am sure a few members can help ID that great find.

OP
OP
Beepbeep13

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dennis, Yes I did start an ID Thread for the button - it turns out to be a 1900's civilian, my favorite find so far.

Here's a few links that we were talking about at the shop

Here is DirtFishin' America's movie

Also knowing your a coin guy - you have to check out what Brandon dug....

Talk soon!

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm located up here on the North Shore. Nice to know that this shop is down in Rockland. I have been using an AT Pro for the past two years with good results. I'm considering an upgrade, but would want to demo some new units. I'll make a point of stopping in to say hello to Dennis.

Rhode Hog

Jun 22, 2010
🥇 Banner finds

Thanks DENNIS!!
What is the address would like to stop in and see the 3030 thanks

OP
OP
Beepbeep13

Beepbeep13

Mar 15, 2014
MA, South Shore
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Rhode - The address is
327 Union St, Rockland, MA 02370
When I was the I couldn't believe how small and light that machine is, after seeing it in pictures and videos I thought it was going to be big and bulky but I was fooled
2a2b1ff08f9580f0c2570e4b47217201.jpg

Rhode Hog

Jun 22, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Morning Rhode - The address is
327 Union St, Rockland, MA 02370
When I was the I couldn't believe how small and light that machine is, after seeing it in pictures and videos I thought it was going to be big and bulky but I was fooled
2a2b1ff08f9580f0c2570e4b47217201.jpg
Thanks go by there once and awhile will have to stop in if i see the flag out.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are very close to me at some point I will be stopping in to check out our supporting vendor!
Thanks for supporting T Net!

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My brother and I stopped by the shop in Rockland for a visit on Saturday. Dennis is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy. He's got a wide range of detectors on hand, and is more than happy to talk about the strengths of each unit. Dennis clearly has a ton of experience, and a passion for our chosen hobby. He helped to make a cold and snowy New England morning quite enjoyable. As an added bonus, Dennis even directed us to a great place for lunch!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions