LogansRun
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2012
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 56
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found this rock out in the yard this morning on top of the ground. Used the tip of a knife and dug into it and its a solid silver like material. Its very heavy for its size. Touched it with a paperclip magnet and it doesn't seem to be magnetic. One side is black and crusty almost like it was burnt. Any ideas on what it might be?












I manage to break it in half with a vice grip and took a few pics of the inside. I still can't figure out how a piece of slag ended up in a spot in my yard where I walk almost daily and was just laying on top of the grass. Oh well, thanks again for the replies. 








