I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2007 #1 Last Friday's decent drop in the Dow Jones coincided with a sharp rise in precious metals. Monday's early metal quotes already show significant increases. Will this translate to another sharp drop in stocks? Let's see what happens... Upvote 0
Last Friday's decent drop in the Dow Jones coincided with a sharp rise in precious metals. Monday's early metal quotes already show significant increases. Will this translate to another sharp drop in stocks? Let's see what happens...
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2007 #2 I think metals are reacting to oil prices. Overall I think metals have been up or down right along with the market for the most part.
I think metals are reacting to oil prices. Overall I think metals have been up or down right along with the market for the most part.
jewelerdave Hero Member Joined Aug 29, 2007 Messages 850 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Collins, Colorado Detector(s) used I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes! Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others XRF spectrometer, Common sense. Primary Interest: Prospecting Oct 29, 2007 #3 Sadly the commodities, stock and other markets run more on emotion than common sense.