F flyin eagle Tenderfoot Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2014 Thread Owner #1 In general how can I identify a meteorite.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 16, 2014 #2 Have You Found a Meteorite - Meteorite Identification, How to Identify a Meteorite
W Wishbone Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 257 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location BC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2014 #3 I've read the link Terry gave you, it's an excellent one. No one wants to throw out a perfectly good meteorite.
I've read the link Terry gave you, it's an excellent one. No one wants to throw out a perfectly good meteorite.