TinaNichole
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have a meteorite that I've had for about 3 years and I have been looking for someone in Yakima County, Washington that could look at it and offer me some assistance. But I have had no luck finding anyone. If there is anyone that could help, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you !
he gets frustrated lol. I'm like is this one and he say grrr no! And then throws it over his shoulder and I'm
U jerk!!!!I was looking at that, I think it was, now I won't know. He tells me you hunt stroon fields, falls were they are dang it, all huffy your not going to find more than one in same place! He is right, it's rare but I think we found a fall site not listed because Steve and Geoff took some and wanted to see where. And then I do it over and over and over lol, so he quit.






