Meteorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of your replies insinuates I'm an idiot and that I should just give up without lab certification. I feel that both of your opinions are a complete joke. I don't believe any of you take any one else's post serious. You're rarely helpful to people on posts.

OMG dude! You are a piece of work! Terry C. is one of the best members on the forum. You have 40+ posts and have done NOTHING but insult other members. Maybe it's time for a "Time Out." :dontknow:

Both of your replies insinuates I'm an idiot and that I should just give up without lab certification. I feel that both of your opinions are a complete joke. I don't believe any of you take any one else's post serious. You're rarely helpful to people on posts.
I give up, Rocks. That is to say, I give up on you. I will not call you an idiot. I will not call your posts a joke. I will not demean your opinions or even your opinions of others. Back off. THINK about what you are saying. Won't get you far on this Net with that kind of attitude. Oh, one more thing.... Welcome to TreasureNet. The largest, and in my opinion, the BEST treasure site in the world.... because of its members. (tnx, Terry) TTC

You are the only one doing any insinuating here, you asked for opinions and you got them. Why would you want to insult those trying to help you?

Rocks A Lot, please end the hostility, both Terry C and Terry S are long time respected members who have helped many members.

Your thread is titled Meteorites? The "?" implies you are asking other members opinions which they gave. Someone saying they are not meteorites is not negative feedback.[h=2][/h]

Rocks A Lot, please end the hostility, both Terry C and Terry S are long time respected members who have helped many members.

Your thread is titled Meteorites? The "?" implies you are asking other members opinions which they gave. Someone saying they are not meteorites is not negative feedback.[h=2][/h]

I have yet to read anything helpful from them. Actually I received no help at all on my post. Just because I defended my post and another's post from poor scrutiny, I am being scrutinized. It says fathoms about this site and it's interests in the subjects it supposedly supports. So like I said, delete my account. I'll absolutely just lose poor scrutiny and have been proven that it's not ok to defend subjects worth further investigation.

I have yet to read anything helpful from them. Actually I received no help at all on my post. Just because I defended my post and another's post from poor scrutiny, I am being scrutinized. It says fathoms about this site and it's interests in the subjects it supposedly supports. So like I said, delete my account. I'll absolutely just lose poor scrutiny and have been proven that it's not ok to defend subjects worth further investigation.

As stated you titled your thread Meteorite?, you asked for opinions and Terry gave his. We do not delete accounts, if you want to leave just log out and don't log back in.

I locked the thread, we do not delete threads unless they violate our rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back