What's new

MIA? Wheres LJ?

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
MIA? Where's LJ?

I know it seems to look like our man, CC left. But I hope he didn't kidnap LJ, take her with him, and use her for her amazing CRH powers. Where is LJ? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

she's still here and so is CC....i guess they just don't have anything worth posting.
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

LJ might be starting her classes again.I have a feeling CC is here.
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

It has only been a couple days.
Believe it or not, some peoples lives aren't completely devoted to CRHing (or so I hear)...
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

Hey gang.......I'm still hanging around. You can't get rid of me that easy....ha! I have been getting things lined up for school this semester....aaaah!!

I haven't done any hunting this week. Last week I had a pretty good week. Thursday I had a 70 plus coin day but was just too darn tired to post. I think all were 40% except one. Another day was about 30. Other than that.....nothing special.

With school starting, I will not be hunting like I did this summer, but I can tell you I had a very enjoyable summer CRH'ing. It was a good 3 months or so.

Prior to getting started again, I really missed the excitement of the hunt. For me, the thrill is in the hunt!!! The silver is just icing on the cake.....lol.

Anyway, I am still here and will be reading some post. Good luck to all......keep em coming!!
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

LJ what is you major?????silversmithing perhaps?? ;D
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

Its always funny the pro's always same they love the game and the money is just bonus.

I guess its easy to say that when you live on a pile of silver big enough to feed 3 developing countries for 3 years.

:P. Then again with out LJ and others like her little guys like my self would have nothing to strive for. I'm very competitve and I know you guys keep me motiviated in the down times like these.

Keep up the finds. Let's get it ALL
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

LJ another smoking hot avitar i might add
still have no idea how u beat that hole age thing but i need to find out before i hit 30
 
Re: MIA? Where's LJ?

DAS7NY said:
I know it seems to look like our man, CC left. But I hope he didn't kidnap LJ, take her with him, and use her for her amazing CRH powers. Where is LJ? :icon_scratch:

From the Palm Trees in here Avatar I presume she is in Fla- may be vamousing the region for the Hurry-cane enroute to her abode(?).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom