Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know what it is. Its a Louisville Slugger 1979 Opening Season promotional giveaway Im assuming for the defunct Miami Amigos baseball team. Im trying to get an idea of value before I sell on eBay.
Can any of you slueths find another example online? I would also know exactly what it was given away for or what? Value? I cant find anything. Its 16 inches long, wood and mint condition. It would hurt if you bopped someone on the head. Thanks.
The interesting Inter-American League didnt last one year. Davey Johnson was manager. #63 Miami Amigos at Fun While It Lasted
Can any of you slueths find another example online? I would also know exactly what it was given away for or what? Value? I cant find anything. Its 16 inches long, wood and mint condition. It would hurt if you bopped someone on the head. Thanks.
The interesting Inter-American League didnt last one year. Davey Johnson was manager. #63 Miami Amigos at Fun While It Lasted
Attachments
Last edited:

Pittsburgh couldnt lose when they really needed to and missed first pic Bryon Harper, a player they really needed.. A player like that only comes around once in a decade. Where would the Penguins be without Mario Lemieux? The Nationals got the top draft pics and the Pirates got second choice because they couldnt lose a few meaningless games.. sorry for the rant and thanks for helping.










