What's new

Mib I.D.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the mib we were talking about the other day that you thot was perhaps a vitro cat. Back lit photos are always tough for me, but I'm hoping these pics will "sway" you to pelt? There are definitely two seams and there is that pelt "skip" thing going on. Thots?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9936.webp
    IMG_9936.webp
    137.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9937.webp
    IMG_9937.webp
    156.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9938.webp
    IMG_9938.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9939.webp
    IMG_9939.webp
    151.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9942.webp
    IMG_9942.webp
    133.2 KB · Views: 101
Oh yeah, it's a pelt. The ebay pics had it looking like there were vanes inside, or so I thought. Glad it worked out! That's a cool one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom