What's new

Michigan Pull Tab game!!

gunsil

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
3,881
Reaction score
6,210
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_7425.webp

I was out in southern Michigan last week and encountered this lotto game in a restaurant/bar. Thought is was ironic being that pull tabs are one of the main detecting scourges. Did a little detecting at an 1860s house and a couple of forties houses but only found clad and assorted junk. A lot of the clad was deep (6-8") so I figured the lawns had been re-graded with extra soil at some time. Hunting time was limited since I was out there visiting relatives and the heat and humidity were fierce. By the way, only one pull tab among the junk.
 
I really do like pull tabs, the paper kind and not the metal ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom