Mickey Mouse and the Da Vinci Code!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Julio wanted to listen to Alice Cooper sing, "Schools out for summer!" today, so I took him up on it. We went to a local school that has given me some gold and silver in the past month. Dug up lots of kiddie bling, including a "Mickey Mouse" pendant.

Da Vinci3.jpg

If the little gem-studded cross earring looks familiar (not) it is because I dug up the matching one at the same school On February 25th, this year. Nice to have a matching set. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/601364-i-ditched-school-one-year.html

The highlight of the day's digging was finding these two "Da Vinci" silver bracelet charms, down about 3" in the soccer field, and about 6" apart. Glad I swung the coil over the hole after digging the first one. They are very pretty and part of a "build it yourself"bracelet system by Da Vinci, kind of the same as Pandora bracelets. I don't know if these charms/beads are sterling silver or just plated, as they are not marked such. Any help appreciated on that. They rang up high enough on the VDI to be sterling, and came out of the ground shiny!

Da Vinci1.jpg Da Vinci2.jpg

Even if these, too, are just bling, I still had a great day. Scored $7.35 in clad for my charity and got some exercise! Thanks for looking, Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends! Sub 8-)

Upvote 12
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great school hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds! I think the Di Vinci charms may be plate but I don’t really know. I do love charms, but am not familiar with that line. Cool find in any case!

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it sounds like Sterling, looks like Sterling, Shines like sterling....maybe sterling? Fun hunt!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tricky Mickeys got the code

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread