A autographcollector11 Sr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2011 Messages 338 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Dec 19, 2015 #1 Found in ne Illinois .....would you call these micro blades? Attachments image.webp 112.9 KB · Views: 101 image.webp 109.2 KB · Views: 98 image.webp 109.5 KB · Views: 91 image.webp 89.8 KB · Views: 97 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2015 #2 Id say Debitage on it
eastTNJoe Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 546 Reaction score 616 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 19, 2015 #3 I agree with Rock…I have found lots of similar items..where it is obvious that someone was tinkering with flaking the edge…but the final product seems more like a lithic doodle…still cool to find though.
I agree with Rock…I have found lots of similar items..where it is obvious that someone was tinkering with flaking the edge…but the final product seems more like a lithic doodle…still cool to find though.