Micron Gold Recovery Info

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This issue has been covered 100's a times on dozens of forums and the only gold is in your wallet. Dozens of countries have spent many billions researching this idea as a sidebar to water purification in over 75 years. If your in the effluent from a goldmine you will find some but it's not economically feasable to do. Costs much more in time,fuels,and work to profit. Tons a au 2 u 2-John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i cant see micron gold, so i dont save it on purpose! for fine gold,screen it down, slow the water,use black ribbed rubber mat without any riffels,dont have a whole lotta tilt on your sluice,and feed it slowly. when done let the water finish up your cleanup and the gold will start showing up when its time is due!

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
mercinarie said:
Does anybody know any good websites or books about Micron gold recovery out of rivers and lakes, i need to learn the basics first to see if its worth the trouble.

Finding it is the easy part, at least in my area. Up until this year, I've mainly done panning and some use of a sluice box. Once you find it, likely combined with your black sand, you will need to concentrate it. For info on this and links to some good websites check this thread:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,86794.0.html

I think it was my last post to that thread that has the link you need.

F.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread