mtsheron Sr. Member Joined Jun 6, 2014 Messages 331 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 27, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Any mid-state diggers in the Greensboro Triad area out there?
NCcoinDigger Jr. Member Joined Jul 2, 2013 Messages 57 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used White's DFX 300 - Stock 12", 6x10 DD, 5.3 Concentric Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2014 #2 I'm in Burlington!
mtsheron Sr. Member Joined Jun 6, 2014 Messages 331 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 8, 2015 Thread Owner #3 NCcoinDigger said: I'm in Burlington! Click to expand... Sorry NC..............not been on this sub-board in a while. We need to get together and possibly do some hunts.
NCcoinDigger said: I'm in Burlington! Click to expand... Sorry NC..............not been on this sub-board in a while. We need to get together and possibly do some hunts.