What's new

Mid-week Bling!!!

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
Got to go out on Wednesday night for a quickie at a cove at the local resort. I only got one target after about an hour of hunting. It was well worth waiting for though. A 14k ring weighing 11.3 grams. It also came with five 1/4 carat diamonds. I was thrilled to say the least. My only regret was not seeing it rolling around in my sand scoop because it was so dark. When I felt it in the scoop I thought it was Tungsten or silver because of the size and weight. When I got home and got my first glimpse of it in the light I still thought it was fake. I did have it appraised by two seperate jewelers/goldsmith's and they both confirmed the the real diamonds and appraised it at about $2,500 at retail. One offered me $1800.00 cash. I declined and will put in the safety deposit box. I felt sorry for the person who lost it...for a few minutes anyway. ;D
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 3,499
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,555
Upvote 0
Bradduh, Congrats on the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brah gorgeous ring!!!!!

Ken
 
Holy Moly!!! Now that is one SWEEEEEET ring :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
most excellent this rocks in more ways than one
 
Beautiful!!!
That's a perfect example of why I need to get in the water this year.
Mike
 
Awesome that is real purty I wouldn't mind that for mid-week or weekend bling! Congrats again !
 
I like that one, can i have it? :tongue3: Beautiful ring!! Should be up top
 
very nice find, if I were you I would go have it appraised somewhere else. Have a funny feeling the ring is worth more than $1800.00 .
 
Awesome find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom