Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're showing your age....

Being chubby as a kid, I usually had a hard time getting under my desk at school....yea...they were dumb.

Al

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it did come 'very' close a few times. AND, the problem still hasn't gone away, in fact it may still occur, possibly not on the scale originaly imagined, but still there.

Quote Blaze scientific Labs, -->http://www.blazelabs.com/index.htm

Here we see a picture of a DNA. Looks familiar doesn't it? One question that becomes obvious to a highly developed human generation, is obviously 'How can we pass over all of our scientific knowledge in case of a cataclysm'. It is believed that such cataclysms have occured more than once in the past, probably wiping off each time whole human generations with all their knowledge. Unfortunately, it is beleived that these generations have either left no signs of their knowledge, or no traces were left of these. However, it is more probable that in our ignorance we are still not able to find and understand their messages, which might have been well visible to us for many years.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
BloodyBelle

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
Tapioca, in response to your post: Isn't there some kind of Mayan warning or something? An end of the world in 2012 kind of thing?

OP
OP
BloodyBelle

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
deepskyal said:
You're showing your age....

Being chubby as a kid, I usually had a hard time getting under my desk at school....yea...they were dumb.

Al

Yeah, but unlike you I don't look my age. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Don't forget:

SURVIVE
SURVIVE
SURVIVE
SURVIVE

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
I always figured if we started swapping ICBMs with the other side, I'd not much want to survive whatever was left. Even at 10-years-old I thought the school drills were dumb. Hide under your desk in the face of a nuclear bomb.

OT

OP
OP
BloodyBelle

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
Old Town said:
I always figured if we started swapping ICBMs with the other side, I'd not much want to survive whatever was left. Even at 10-years-old I thought the school drills were dumb. Hide under your desk in the face of a nuclear bomb.

OT

I was younger. I had no clue. It was just what we did at school, like hanging up our coats, saying "here" when attendance was taken...

On a drearier note. Next hit will be a "dirty bomb." Mark my words.

Have a nice day!

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Dirty as in primitive non-fission nuke? Like some 3rd World nation UPSing a package into New York harbor?

I happen to agree with you.

I also think we'll live long enough to see it some day.

Having a nice day, Old Town

OP
OP
BloodyBelle

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
Old Town said:
Dirty as in primitive non-fission nuke? Like some 3rd World nation UPSing a package into New York harbor?

I happen to agree with you.

I also think we'll live long enough to see it some day.

Having a nice day, Old Town

Well, as you saw, I'm ready. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread