- Joined
- Dec 12, 2009
- Messages
- 2,818
- Reaction score
- 3,358
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Charles County, Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Dang it! Yer mug done broke my computer!
I am sure glad I am on your good side, if you have one that is 

RR
I saw this post before, and I remember someone being a welder, but I didn't make the connection. sorry about your loss, I lost my Dad 20 years ago, and I still miss him. Glad the job market is good for you though, My job market is looking better. It was slim pickens most of the winter, but it's looking better for the next few months. I'm the moldmaker for a small fine-art bronze foundry. a few years ago when we went through a slow period, so I got to weld!!! I was so proud! And chase the bronze too. For about six months, because there weren't any molds needing to be made, I just quietly had one of the guys teach me what to do and the bosses quietly ignored me
.
Just kiddin, my girlfriend (LizardQueen) is gonna beat me severely. SEVERELY. 








