Mighty (ugly) AP

Montana Fireball said:
Here there are hiring signs all over the place.

Welcome back sir.The new V.W plant being built here is hiring here and building another city around it. Good luck in your searches.
TnMtns

I'm sorry about your father's passing...Congrats on the new job and glad to have you back here.

Welcome back to TNet Mighty, good to see you back around again :icon_thumright:

There you are you scalawag. Your eyes scare me, I think I've seen you on AMW :laughing9: I am sure glad I am on your good side, if you have one that is ;D

LOL! :laughing7:
I was on Americas Most Wanted once a long time ago, Im much better now, on the straight & narrow! Ive served my debt to society & take my medication regularly..............the voices hardly bother me at all!! :icon_thumleft: You keep those checks comin' if ya wanna stay on my good side! 8) :laughing9:

Always good to see ya, AP. But, you starting to show up on the post office walls. :laughing7:

:wink: RR

wantedposter3.jpg

I said it before, but I'll say it again--I'm glad you're back, AP. Glad things are lookin up for you.

-Buckleboy

Hey Darren :hello: I saw this post before, and I remember someone being a welder, but I didn't make the connection. sorry about your loss, I lost my Dad 20 years ago, and I still miss him. Glad the job market is good for you though, My job market is looking better. It was slim pickens most of the winter, but it's looking better for the next few months. I'm the moldmaker for a small fine-art bronze foundry. a few years ago when we went through a slow period, so I got to weld!!! I was so proud! And chase the bronze too. For about six months, because there weren't any molds needing to be made, I just quietly had one of the guys teach me what to do and the bosses quietly ignored me ;D. So, if you do alot of fabricating, do you ever break loose and sculpt anything? Nice face by the way, you don't look near as onery as you act!

Sorry to hear about your Pops, but really glad to hear about new employment. I hope your pain gets less and your prosperity increases.

All the best for you and your family.

hammered
ps. your not as ugly as I am :tongue3:.

missed ya buddy. im a spot welder and my daddy was a welder and my bother is a welder so you guys dont talk bad about AP i think those helmets are very flattering. and the little skull protector caps.If i wasn,t married you could park your helmet and apron under my bed anytime . so there

goldie1959 said:
missed ya buddy. im a spot welder and my daddy was a welder and my bother is a welder so you guys dont talk bad about AP i think those helmets are very flattering. and the little skull protector caps.If i wasn,t married you could park your helmet and apron under my bed anytime . so there

Well thank you Goldie, us welders do run a tad bit hotter than most! :D
So.........how are you & your hubby gettin along? ::) Just kiddin, my girlfriend (LizardQueen) is gonna beat me severely. SEVERELY. :-[

It's the flash. :tongue3: plus i have'nt seen anyone put a flash hammer on hear so i guess we value our tools. anyone dig one up?

So do you still poop with your "good" bath robe on? :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back