What's new

Military Button...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think I may have dug a military button, but don't know anything about it. Can somebody ID this button for me. It was dug on a site that has finds from early 1800's up to early 1900's in Ohio. The back has no markings on it that I can see.

Thanks.
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • button_a.webp
    button_a.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 288
  • button_b.webp
    button_b.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 285
  • button_a.webp
    button_a.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 288
  • button_b.webp
    button_b.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 284
This button is already correctly ID'ed in the "What is it?" section.

If you want a post to be seen--post it in either "What is it" (for an ID) or Todays Finds (to share your finds with the forum). This part of the forum doesn't get many views.


Best Wishes,


Buckleboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom