What's new

Military Button?

Cherylay

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
41
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAD9F5B8-2AFB-479E-B81E-5CF84DB7B1BA.webp

Having difficulty finding anything that looks like this. I thought it was Military with the chevron look but now I am not sure. Can anyone give me any info or point me in the right direction ?
Thanks, Cheryl
 
I'm going with non-military blazer/fashion button.
 
Upvote 0
I looked through the Waterbury site for some time but never found it. Here's a link. If you can't find it you might send them a picture and they may help you.

http://waterburybutton.com/
 
Upvote 0
Yes, it's a modern blazer button.
 
Upvote 0
Good to ask and learn I learn more everyday on all the buttons found
 
Upvote 0
Have a feeling you are right. Out of my Military Group and into the Blazer Group! Thanks
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom