BOXING63 Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 290 Golden Thread 0 Location PIRATE ,CT Detector(s) used Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 1, 2012 #1 Well I know it's military, but is it a piece of a badge I would like to know more about this piece... thank you... Attachments coin 024.webp 48.3 KB · Views: 106 coin 026.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 100
Well I know it's military, but is it a piece of a badge I would like to know more about this piece... thank you...
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2012 #2 Might be part of a shako plate I'll see if I can find a match for ya. Take Care, Pete, Upvote 0
BOXING63 Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 290 Golden Thread 0 Location PIRATE ,CT Detector(s) used Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 1, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Upvote 0
SoMdRelicHunter Full Member Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 127 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer May 1, 2012 #4 Piece of a powder flask? Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2012 #5 A patriotic watch fob? Upvote 0