fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2010 #1 I found these at an antique store today but didn't buy them. Can anyone give me an ID and age on them? Are they worth $18.00? Attachments insignia 1.webp 58.6 KB · Views: 242 insignia 2.webp 30.4 KB · Views: 255
I found these at an antique store today but didn't buy them. Can anyone give me an ID and age on them? Are they worth $18.00?
oldfireguy Full Member Joined Feb 28, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Puyallup, Wash. Detector(s) used White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II Oct 30, 2010 #2 Those are infantry officer collar brass. WW2'ish to Korea I would guess with clutch backs. $18 maybe just because of the company letter and they are on the original card. GEMSCO would be a private purchase and not an issue item. Upvote 0
Those are infantry officer collar brass. WW2'ish to Korea I would guess with clutch backs. $18 maybe just because of the company letter and they are on the original card. GEMSCO would be a private purchase and not an issue item.