coloradocav1 Full Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 166 Reaction score 305 Golden Thread 0 Location colorado Detector(s) used mxt Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 14, 2018 #1 A few nice digs this summer at a training camp. Attachments IMG_20180720_144801403_HDR.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 269 IMG_20180712_111524385_HDR~2.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 324 Upvote 9 Downvote
coloradocav1 Full Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 166 Reaction score 305 Golden Thread 0 Location colorado Detector(s) used mxt Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 14, 2018 Thread Owner #2 Sorry about the photos, I still do not understand how to load them on this page.
S Switchblade Sr. Member Joined Sep 6, 2018 Messages 412 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location Nazareth, PA Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 15, 2018 #3 Cool stuff!
Kace Bronze Member Joined Aug 15, 2017 Messages 2,118 Reaction score 4,903 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone. Primary Interest: Other Oct 15, 2018 #4 Great Finds! Were the shoes used? Kace
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Oct 15, 2018 #5 Neat finds CC1. Looks like there's quite a few mule shoes in that pile of iron.
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Oct 15, 2018 #6 Kace said: Great Finds! Were the shoes used? Kace Click to expand... There's nails sticking out of them.
Kace said: Great Finds! Were the shoes used? Kace Click to expand... There's nails sticking out of them.
Kace Bronze Member Joined Aug 15, 2017 Messages 2,118 Reaction score 4,903 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone. Primary Interest: Other Oct 15, 2018 #7 11KBP said: There's nails sticking out of them. Click to expand... Thanks 11K...I didn't enlarge the pic. Sometimes Blacksmiths buried shoes so the opposing side wouldn't steal them is why I asked. Kace
11KBP said: There's nails sticking out of them. Click to expand... Thanks 11K...I didn't enlarge the pic. Sometimes Blacksmiths buried shoes so the opposing side wouldn't steal them is why I asked. Kace
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Oct 15, 2018 #8 Wow cool finds
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Oct 15, 2018 #9 Kace said: Thanks 11K...I didn't enlarge the pic. Sometimes Blacksmiths buried shoes so the opposing side wouldn't steal them is why I asked. Kace Click to expand... I figured as much Kace, I didn't notice the nails either until I enlarged the pic, lol.
Kace said: Thanks 11K...I didn't enlarge the pic. Sometimes Blacksmiths buried shoes so the opposing side wouldn't steal them is why I asked. Kace Click to expand... I figured as much Kace, I didn't notice the nails either until I enlarged the pic, lol.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 15, 2018 #10 Nice finds.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 17, 2018 #11 Sweet hunt!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2018 #12 Wowza how cool is that
J just.neil Full Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 115 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Bounty hunter commando Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 3, 2018 #13 Nice