What's new

Minature cufflink ??

jhenry

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Not sure what this is, possibly a small cufflink?
says
"E Z Emperado Pat"
Gilded. About the size of a 3 cent piece.
Found in northern Ohio at 1812ish site.
 

Attachments

  • Brass cufflink back.webp
    Brass cufflink back.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Brass cufflink front.webp
    Brass cufflink front.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Brass cufflink side.webp
    Brass cufflink side.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 162

Attachments

  • ShirtCuffStuds.webp
    ShirtCuffStuds.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Thanks Breeze thats what I thought but it is so small thought I'd ask . Thanks Jeff
 
Upvote 0
jhenry said:
Thanks Breeze thats what I thought but it is so small thought I'd ask . Thanks Jeff
You're welcome JHenry, and men today are still using similar studs on tuxedo shirts. :wink: Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom