❎ SOLD Mine Lab CTX 3030, and a Go Find with accessories

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab CTX 3030 in super condition other then some light scratches on the screen comes with 11" coil and has the 17" coil, grey ghost head phones underwater never used, wireless head phones too as well, 2 lithium batteries and battery pack for a 8 AA holder too + carry bag $1850 + shipping .............next is the Stealth 920ix beech scoop stainless steel with foot plate and ash wooden handle $270.00 New $175.00 plus shipping 2 garrett pro pointer's $ 50.00 each or $90.00 for the pair + shipping and have sevral regular style lehsche dig tools $30.00 each or $80.00 all 3+ shipping some of the pics are in the old column

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update.........have learned with the CTX has warranty coverage up until november of this year and the Go Find is a 60 model which i could do a package with this unit a pro pointer, a lehsce hand digger for $250 shipped to the lower 48 states!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CTX has sold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread