What's new

Minelab 18000 for sale

ColoradoMike

Full Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
I bought this a few yrs. ago slightly used. I just have not had time to use it. It has a big Coiltec coil that comes with it, as well as the eliptical one. It's a good unit with 2 battery systems & stuff. I would take best offer on it.

Mike
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-52-26.webp
    Screenshot_2018-02-09-23-52-26.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
  • 20180126_003423.webp
    20180126_003423.webp
    4.8 MB · Views: 71
  • 20180126_004039.webp
    20180126_004039.webp
    5.6 MB · Views: 88
  • 20180126_004201.webp
    20180126_004201.webp
    5.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 20180126_004240.webp
    20180126_004240.webp
    5.8 MB · Views: 71
  • 20180125_234932.webp
    20180125_234932.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 20180125_234721.webp
    20180125_234721.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
  • 20180125_234632.webp
    20180125_234632.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 74
  • 20171211_075727.webp
    20171211_075727.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
  • 20170502_220827.webp
    20170502_220827.webp
    651.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_2018-01-10-21-16-50.webp
    Screenshot_2018-01-10-21-16-50.webp
    82 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2018-01-10-21-16-30.webp
    Screenshot_2018-01-10-21-16-30.webp
    594.7 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom