What's new

Minelab Equinox Problem/Questions

Before you send it off always do your due diligence. Take the connections off and re-connect, clean under the coil cover. Maybe try the v3.2 and if its still acting like that THEN send it in.

Tommy is there a V3.2, or are they only up to V3.0? I want to make sure I didn't miss an update. (I only see 3.0 on their website).
 
Tommy is there a V3.2, or are they only up to V3.0? I want to make sure I didn't miss an update. (I only see 3.0 on their website).

I think the actual update is 3.2 when you update to the 3.0 from website. You can always plug it in for 2 seconds and let the downloader scan it.
 
I pulled cover off and there was lots of sand in there. Got cleaned up and seems to be working good now on two short tests. I'm going out tomorrow for a few hours. Hopefully this fixed the problem. Thanks again for the advice.

Excellent! It really makes a difference to clean the sand out!
 
Just my two cents on the 15 inch coil. I put one on mine a month ago and it ain't coming off. It is a little heavier, not much. Pinpoints great and picks targets that 11 inch could not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom