πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Minelab Excalibur 1000----excellent condition 8.5/10. Has BRAND new 10" coil, headphones, rechargeable battery, and seals all replaced by Minelab repair shop at Kellyco this past August. Comes with box, s-rod, and extra dive shaft.-----$825----
Prices include shipping, PayPal only. Pics upon request. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Will also consider trade for an XP Deus.

Price reduced to $825 shipped.

Really good value for one legendary machine. From the description, this is darned near brand new. Warm weather is coming soon and the season begins anew.

MrMike,
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between the Excal 1000 and Excal II?

MrMike,
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between the Excal 1000 and Excal II?
Build quality and is said to be more sensitive.

I have now added a BRAND NEW Anderson straight shaft. Included also a copy of the work repair. I can't go any lower guys, this is it. The Anderson shaft will now cost me more to ship. Thanks as always, Mike

Anyone looking for an excal and can't afford a new one this is a good deal at that price especially after Mike added the Anderson shaft, shaft itself is $120 new. Still $600 off new excal.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Mike I just sent you a Pm I'm interested in this.. I see that you do take PayPal. James

Last edited:
Mike, payment sent. Just waiting for your contact number to call you.

Sold, thanks James and TN.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back